Sorry a little late posting this.. I haven't been able to get much sleep so the last thing I wanted to do was get on the computer because I would just fall asleep anyway..
Anyway Adalynn JoAnn was born on Dec 28th at 1:16 p.m. She weighted 7lbs 3 oz and was 20" long.. She has black hair and a little bit of it. Her eyes are blue for now. She has tiny little features.. She has long lashes thank goodness she didn't end up with mine.. She has my lips and I think she has her dads toes.. She is for the most part a good baby she has her nights and days mixed up so not a lot of sleeping at night for me.. She does have breaks it seems every other night she will sleep and then the next night we will be up all night long.. She is a very good eater she latched on right at the hospital and I have had few times of her not latching on but for the most part she is doing great.. She is so beautiful and we couldn't be happier for her..
I'm doing good for the most part, sleep deprived and then I got rundown so I ended up getting a cold which isn't fun. I hope that Adalynn doesn't get it.. My back has hurt me ever since I left the hospital I think it was the epidural that I had, i hope it returns to normal real soon.. I doing really good and adjusting to life with 2 other kids, a baby and a husband I guess.. Matt helps me out so much and I love him and appreciate all that he does for me and the kids.. He truly is the best man in the world for me.. I love you hun... I love my kids and I'm so thankful for the blessings in my life and my miracles that have come into my life.. I have 3 miracle children.. Colton was a miracle through IVF(invitro-fertaliaztion), Braxton was a miracle through adoption, and Adalynn is a miracle that just happened after 14 years of trying..
Thank you to all the friends and family that have helped us with the birth of Adalynn it makes it easier to know that everything is being taken care of and that your kids are in good hands.. Thank you thank you...
Welcome to this world Adalynn..
Dr. Strebel...
I love you and can't wait for you to start growing and seeing what kind of woman that you will become...



10 comments:
Yay! Congrats Cindy! She is beautiful! Love her name!
Congrats Cindy! She is beautiful. Glad you're doing well too. Get some rest.
Aww she is just beautiful! I am so happy for you and your family. I hope you are able to get some sleep and kick that cold. Nothing worse than when mommy is sick. Congrats!!
I'm so glad you found a second to put some pictures on here. :) I couldn't wait to see more. It sounds like things are pretty good for the most part. Hope you get some sleep soon.
Congrats to you! She is beautiful!
Congratulations, she is so beautiful! I am sincerely happy for you and Matt to add one more miracle to your family. Lots and lots of love and best wishes, Moana Fullmer
Huge Congrats! She's Beautiful! Can't wait to see more Pics:D I hope you all are getting Plenty of sleep!
Oh how beautiful!!! I am so happy for you and this little miracle! I bet it's fun having a girl.
I'm so happy for you! She is beautiful. I wish you and the boys the best!
I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered if you had had your baby. Congratulations! She is beautiful!!
Post a Comment