Monday, December 20, 2010

Baby update 3

Well went to the Dr.'s today to see if there was good news in my future! It turns out that it wasn't the news I wanted to hear.. He checked me and I haven't changed one bit and the baby actually moved up a little from last week.. What the heck she can't stay in there forever..
I was so looking forward to a baby before x-mas but that's not going to happen unless I go into labor on my own... My luck she will come on Christmas day...
 I was so disappointed when I got out to the car I just sat there and cried. It was my decision not to be induce not the Dr.'s because I don't need to take a chance of having a c-section or something worse.. So for now she is staying put.. I hope to have her before New Year's eve now...
 I have another appointment on Monday so if I haven't had her by then, then we will know more then... Thanks for all the love... I really need it..

2 comments:

The 3 of Us said...

Hang in there! I am sure she will come at the perfect time!!!

Jen said...

Bummer!! She must need to stay a bit longer...take it easy the next few days!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones