Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby Update 1..

Well last Wednesday I had another appointment and left it very disappointed and upset... My Dr. tells me one thing the week before and totally changes what he tells me the next week.. Why can't they just not say anything at all if they can't stick to what they tell you..
 Well I'm still not very favorable at all.. I dilated to 1 cm, little effaced and baby is still at a -1 station so no baby yet...
Today I have another appointment.. We are having an ultrasound to see how big she is getting because of the gestational diabetes.. I hope that I have dilated some more and effaced alot so maybe he will start me and we will have a baby before X-mas.. I really want her before x-mas, I'm afraid that it would be my luck and I would have her on x-mas eve or x-mas morning and I don't want a baby born then..
She moves all the time.. I love that feeling so much. She is getting bigger so her movements sometimes hurt or startle me and make it very uncomfortable to move around sometimes.. I have been having Braxton hicks contractions for weeks now but nothing more serious than that.. Dang it..
I have two weeks left until my due date... Anyway I will let you know more after my appointment today and see if he will start me or make me do it on my own...
Lets hope we have a baby soon for my body's sake...

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Come on little girl, we all want to meet you.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones