Well Colton turned 5 on March 3rd but we didn't have a party for him. We decided to have a party for him on Sunday where everyone that wanted to come could come. We are also celebrating Braxton's birthday(which is on March 16th) tomorrow too, so we didn't have to have two parties.. It is going to be so much fun watching Braxton rip into his little dinosaur cake that I made for him.. I will definetly take some pictures and post tomorrow..
Colton and Braxton's cake but they had to share with everyone.. It turned out so cute.
Braxton's cake that I made for him... It wasn't that good looking but it did the job.
Colton opening his presents. He got a lot of money.. We didn't want presents like toys or clothes for him so everyone brought money for his college/missionary account.
He was totally excited after opening his first presents and seeing all the money...
Braxton opening his presents.. He had fun I think
Braxton got some money for his birthday
Yum yum...
Loving the frosting..
Braxton digging in.. It was demolished when he was done with it... Flat as a pancake
Colton waiting patiently for his cake... I think he wanted to do what Braxton did to his cake.. Not a chance..
Hugging cousins.. There is 5 months difference in them. Braxton is the younger one.. Jaxon is 5 months older.
Look at this pile of shoes.. Now if everyone took their off this would be bigger..



10 comments:
Tomorrow sounds like alot of fun. Mmmm, yummy cake!! My husband's birthday is on March 16th as well. Have a great time tomorrow. I can't wait to see pics.
Oh, good idea to combine. It hit me yesterday that we had missed his birthday. I can't remember anything lately. Have a good time tonight.
Sorry we won't be able to make it! Tell the boys HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us!!!
I hope you guys had a great birthday party. I can't wait to see pictures.
Me and Jeni look a like in our baby pictures. I just hope Ryann doesn't have Jeni attitude. Ryann is sick again. So we will have to get together when the kids get healthy again. The way its going it might not be until summer. Just kidding. I glad to hear the party went great. I bet the kids loved it. You are the best mom. Got to love the snow.
Josh said to say thank you for your comment on the blog posting he did yesterday. We have tough days were it is so hard to wait, but it is nice to know that we have friends who care about us and who truly understand what we are going through because they have lived it themselves.
He is slowly figuring out the blogging world, but he can already remember your family because he loves your family picture at the top of your blog. I can't say Cindy's blog, but if I say "you know the one with the family pic in the mountains..." then he knows who I am talking about. Where did you take that picture, it really is gorgeous.
Thanks again.
Oh, I love Braxton with the cake! That is so cute! That's such a good idea to ask to contribute money instead of toys. I might try that next time.
Looks like you had a fun party!
Hi Cindy~ Yeah we do have an open adoption. Do you? We talk every two weeks on the phone and see each other a couple times a year. I have a blog for the girls so their BM can see pictures of them all the time. And I send pix and a letter every 2 months. I can't believe how big your boys are getting!
WOW! Looks like the party was a huge success! The cakes looks super yummy!! What a great idea to combine the parties, awesome!
Post a Comment