I can't believe that my Colton is 5 today. I remember like it was yesterday that he weighted in at a whopping 8lbs 50z and was 19 1/2 inches long. I remember him kicking me, hiccuping, and the birth just like it was yesterday.. What I wouldn't give to feel that again.. He is so excited to go to pre-school today. I made him some cupcakes to take with him and he was totally excited to share them with his friends. He has grown into a little monster at times but a good little helper when I ask him to do something for me. I love you.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Colton 5 years old.. He is such a big helper to his little brother..


Colton 4 years old(Sorry it is blurry)
Coltons 3 years old
Coltons 2 years old.
Colton one year old
This picture is a scanned picture so thats why it looks funny.. I
didn't have digital back then.



3 comments:
I just love his pictures. He has the cutest eyes! I loved seeing the pictures of years past. Wow, before you know it he'll be a teenager! I hope time doesn't fly that fast!
OMG, your family is NUTS. Who jumps in cold water for "fun"? I cannot believe how fast your kids are growing up! Love the pics!
Tell Colton happy b-day (late from us!!! We are going to bring up the fourwheeler and bikes to the KOA. They have a riding trail right from the front door of the cabins. They also have mini golf and other activities. Just incase Matt changes his mind! Hope you are all doing good! I can't believe little Braxton is going to be one....they grow so fast!
Post a Comment