Okay spring break is not far off here in Idaho.. It is March 30 to April 5th. Since I have a pre-schooler that means that we could leave around the 27th.. We have thought about some places to go like over to the Redwood National Park in California but it is a litte cold still. We have thought about Yellowstone National Park and it is way cold and probably still has snow. I just can't think of anything really.. Well I have never been to the Grand Canyon and then maybe we could swing over by Hover Dam but I just don't know. We have a 5 year old and 1 year old.. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for us? I would love to hear them.. Thanks.



4 comments:
It sounds like you are wanting to travel far. Have you thought about picking a theme of some sort that could be educational. Like for instance, maybe you could do dinosaurs and hit the dino park at Thanksgiving Point. Or take them to the children's museum in Salt Lake. I thought it would be fun to maybe even take the kids and go to the Aquarium there too. Hogle Zoo, ect. and you could stay for a few days in Salt Lake. We've gone to Boondocks and had fun. There are a lot of fun parks there with even indoor stuff to do. If that is too close to home then I would say Arizona. I don't know.
How about Disney Land!!!! We just got back from our Spring Break and the whole time I kept saying that I wish I would have gone to Disney Land. Kid friendly and warm!! We had a great time in Oregon but go somewhere warm and kid friendly like Disney Land!! Good luck by the way! Moana
ANything will be fun, I'm sure!
Moab and Arches is awesome this time of year. We also loved Goblin Valley in central Utah. We lived in Price for two years and those were places we loved to go.
Hope you have fun, wherever you choose!
Post a Comment