Well we decided to go with the rest of the family minus Holly and her family to Challis, Idaho to go steel head fishing.. We were almost in Pocatello, Id when our fifth wheel camper blew a tire, so of course Matt got out of the truck to go change it and Colton started crying thinking his dad was going to get hit and killed but all the cars and trucks going by.. Then officer friendly came and helped Matt get the tire changed so that we could be on our way again. So we went to a tire shop and got a new tire and put it back on the camper and we were off again. My mom and dad had caught up to us and they were going to wait for us in Blackfoot, Id at the walmart there.. We got there and found a parking place for our big rig and Matt got out of the truck and was walking around the camper and noticed that there was water on the ground by the camper he informed me that we needed 2 more tires now and it had ripped the thing that holds the sewer line up. So we were off to another tire shop and rv shop to get 2 more new tires and a sewer thing to hold it up.. Well Matt decided that we should upgrade the rims and get all new tires so we walked out of there spending $1000.00 plus the $99.00 for the other tire, needless to say it wasn't that cheap of a trip for us...It would have only taken us 3-4 hrs to get there but it took us 8 hrs and the next day my body paid for it.. I could harldy walk my back hurt so bad.. I had to have a ibprofone to take the edge off.. I did try and play volleyball with the rest of the family and they made fun of me because I could move very fast or bend to quickly, oh well I tried...
Colton had a friend up there he was so excited to be able to play with someone and we hardly seen him much.. Thanks Amy for letting Colton play with K'lee and for feeding him.. The weather wasn't very warm so needless to say that I didn't get outside much with Adalynn.. I got caught up on all the movies that I haven't seen for a long time though.. My mom babysat Adalynn so I could go swimming twice with the family.. Then Matt would watch her once in a while so I could do a few other things..
That was basically my trip in a nut shell.. Staying in the camper, I did get out for 2 rides to go and see the elk.. We went to Alpine to eat with the rest of the family at this restuarant and on the way home I couldn't believe my eyes deer and elk everywhere.. We probably seen over 1000's of deer and probably 600 elk.. It was fun to see the kids eyes light up and see them too... I forgot the camera though.. Dang.. We had a family meal together that we fixed, I love that..
I wish that we could do it every week now that would be the life...



No comments:
Post a Comment