Adalynn is still small, I don't think that she has gained much weight but I think that she has grown longer. She is such a good baby. She is smiling all the time and talking up a storm. She loves to hear her brothers talk to her and she will follow their voices around the room. She loves her daddy too, she will watch him and listen for his voice as well. She is still in 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. She loves to sit in her swing and sleep and play with her toys.. She is so fun to have around.. I don't know what she weighs because I don't take her back to the Dr. till next month but she is growing and doing great.. I'm still breastfeeding her..
9 weeks old
10 weeks and 3 days old
10 weeks 3 days old
11 weeks 1 day old
11 weeks 3 days old
11weeks 5 days old
12 weeks 1 day old



1 comment:
um...she is still in 0-3 months clothes!!!! she is tiny! deegan is in 3 months clothes and i am afraid he is going to be out of those soon too! haha she is so dang cute!
Post a Comment