Yeah I think I'm crazy...
I decided to sell Avon first and then
I had a Mary Kay facial and I
loved the way it made
my face feel..
If there is anyone out there that wants to sell
Avon or Mary Kay products..
Leave me a message..
I have both websites to the right if you just want to
order something or look at what they have to offer..
Avon you just pay $10.00 so there's really nothing
to lose, because I'll pay your $10.00 cost
to sign up, I need to get 4 more people to sign
up, you get a really good discount
on makeup, jewlery, and skincare products..
not to mention extra money..
If interested leave a message..
Share with your friends if you get
someone signed up with me I'll give you $10 dollars...
Thanks...
Mary Kay is great too you pay $100.00 for the kit, then
you get their products at a discount too..
Think about it, ponder it, and then let me know..
Avon really sells itself hardly any work
involved besides handing out the books,
ordering, collecting money and taking
your customers their products..
It is like christmas here
every other sunday..
I love it...



No comments:
Post a Comment