Friday, May 20, 2011

Adalynn 13-16 weeks old (4 months old)

Wow time is sure flying by, and I'm behind a month she is actually 5 months as I write this right now.. She is growing so much.. She lights up when her brothers come into focus for her and she loves them to talk to her.. She will squeal at them and talk to them, smile at them, and slobber all over them.. She loves them to pieces.. She is a mommy's girl for sure.. I hand her to her dad and go out in the kitchen to clean or whatever and she watches me and then she cry's because she wants me..

Her stats from her 2 month checkup was (just to compare)
Weight: 10 lbs 2 oz
Lenght: 22 3/4" long
Head Circ: 39 cm

For this month her stats were:
Weight: 11 lbs 14 oz
Length: 24 1/4" long
Head Circ: 40 1/2cm

So she has grown a little bit.. She is still pretty small for her age but that's sure to change.. I lost my milk supply so I have to feed her with formula now so she is growing and getting heavier.. She is such a good baby, she only cries when she is hungry and tired.. She is so much like Colton when he was a baby she is hard to get to sleep and she doesn't sleep for very long.. I know I'm going to have my work cut out for me with her.. She coo's and talks and slobbers all over the place.. She has the biggest blue eyes and eyelashes just like the rest of the family besides me!!
 I love you Addie Jo..

13 weeks 1 day old

 
13 weeks 4 days old


14 weeks 3 days old

 14 weeks 3 days old


 15 weeks 2 days old

I didn't get a 16 week old picture bad mom....

 



2 comments:

Jen said...

She's getting big! It's going too fast :(

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

I just thought I'd stop by and let you know, as one of our blog followers that we have a new blog address: queandbrittany.blogspot.com

Please update the link in your Blogger or Google reader and any links you have on your blog!

Thank you for your support!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones