Friday, July 16, 2010

M..I..A

I know I have been missing in action lately.. Everything is going good with the pregnancy.. We have been camping and then the next week we had a family reunion to go to so we have been busy doing fun things... We went to Diamond creek for the 4th of July weekend and had alot of fun.. If you call sitting by the fire with your coat on most of the time because it wasn't really the warmest weather because the wind blew and the sun was behind clouds.. I guess it was great though for me so I didn't get so hot.. The kids had so much fun camping, and playing with their cousin they don't hardly see much.. My family got along and everything was good.. We even seen a moose run by us.. It was a long drive there though..


 
Colton playing in the creek

Braxton getting ready to hit me...

The pollen from the pine trees blowing in the wind..

The boys shooting their guns

The boys shooting their guns

Jaxon my nephew playing with a bird...

Mr. dirty face....

Best of buds...

Two cutie pies...

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Holy cow! Where have I been? I didn't realize you were preggers! Congratulations!! I hope everything goes well! Your boys are brothers through and through- I can't wait for mine to get old enough to do stuff like that!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones