Well I didn't go of course!! Most of my extended family and some other friends went and floated down the river.. Then after we decided to have a hotdog roast and have some yummy food.. It was so much fun, even though I didn't go down the river, I still had fun...
Anyway here is some pictures of the floaters that floated down the river...
Thanks everyone for coming it was fun...
Sorry about the fire.. I was suppose to be the one to make the fire but I wanted to watch when everyone came in and take some pictures, so I didn't get the fire made..
You guys forgive me?
This is the whole group...
Cool Dude!!!
I don't think that my mom liked the water
All the floaters...
The Nate Family.. Thanks for going.. Love ya guys
My sister-n-law...
My nephew and his friend
The Smith Family.. Thanks for coming
My niece...
My sexy husband and Colton...
Brother-n-law Jason...
Getting out...
Braxton and I hanging out on the dock...



1 comment:
We had a lot of fun! Thanks again for the invite!
Post a Comment