Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ok I haven't posted any pictures of me... Here you go!!!

Well I'm doing really good and getting fatter too... I couldn't remember how your body changes when your pregnant since it has been over 6 years ago that I was pregnant with my first pregnancy...
Anyway I have only gained about 7lbs in four months so I think that is good but I really don't want to gain to much because it is hard to lose it even if I'm on a diet.. It was hard too..

This was about 2 weeks before I became pregnant...

8 days pregnant didn't know it yet...
8 Weeks pregnant

12 weeks pregnant...

14 Weeks pregnant

16 Weeks Pregnant..

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Oh my goodness, pregnancy looks good on you. You look so cute! I can't wait to find out what you are having. See you soon!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones