Thursday, June 10, 2010

WhAt GOoD nEwS I HaVe!!

Well as you have followed my blog and know that I have beeen on a diet.. I haven't updated my blog about the diet in about 11 weeks now.. I have lost a total of 43 lbs. I wish that I could lose some more but I can't,
I have to quit the diet because


I"M PREGNANT!!!
YAY you heard that right, I'm going to have a BABY..

I mean total shocker. We are still in shock here and can't beleive it.. My first baby Colton was an IVF(invitro-fertliazation baby), Braxton was adopted and this one just happened on its own..
 After 14 years of marriage and being birth control free for 12 1/2 of those years the first time that I have ever been pregnant on my own without medical intervation...

 I'm almost 12 weeks, I will be on Monday.. I think it has kinda set in that I'm really going to have a baby.. I got to hear the babys heartbeat yesterday via the little doppler thing they put on your belly.. It just confirms and reassures me that everything it okay.. I can't wait until I get to feel the
little on move.   


This is at 7 weeks 2 days.. I had an ultrasound to make sure the baby was where it was suppose to be so I could quit worrying...

11 comments:

Savannah said...

AWESOME! I was wondering why you quit updating on your diet. I'm proud of how much you lost, but this announcement is the best news ever!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

OH my GOSH! Oh my GOSH! I am so excited for you. I pray that it someday happens like that for us. It would be so awesome to have to not do fertility treatments.

MOANA said...

Yesterday in your post when you said you had good news I was hoping for you that this was your good news, and WOW is it good news of what! I am so very happy and excited for you and your family. What a lucky and blessed baby to have you and Matt for parents and two awesome older brothers. Congrats to you I am sooo happy for you!!

C and T & Co. said...

Wow! Congrats Cindy! I can't wait to see all your updates! :)

Joel & Lila said...

OH MY!! That is the best news EVER! I am so excited for you. I can't believe it. Amazing. and 43 lbs, awesome!!

Michelle W. Nate said...

43 lbs is amazing! I am so proud of you. And of course you already know my excitement on this little one. :) I can't wait to see you get fat!!! Ha Ha! I love pregnant bellies. :)

Our Family said...

Congrats!!! I think it's so funny how sometimes it just happens when you aren't trying and least expect it. What a gift for your family. And -43 lbs WOW!! You have a lot to be celebrating. So happy for you and I hope that you have an easy pregnancy and get a happy healthy baby (girl) lol. She would have 2 big brothers to chase off all the boyfriends.

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Wow! Congratulations!!

dust and kam said...

so, so happy for you!!!

Burbank Family said...

Congrats on the baby thing. And all the weight you have lost. Glad that everything is going good for you and the new baby.

Betsy said...

That is incredible! I'm so happy for you. What a blessing!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones