I know Spring Break was over a month ago and I just verily posting this now...
We were heading to Las Vegas but I had a feeling that we shouldn't go so we didn't..
We went to SLC instead and did some fun things for the kids..
When we got there we decided to walk around temple square and of course I forgot the camera in the hotel room because we were just going to find the place that had the connect passes that we were going to buy to save us some money so that we could go to all these places..
So anyway temple square was so beautiful I wanted to walk back and get my camera but I didn't.. We walked over to the conference center and went on a tour, with a tour guide.. The guide probably was glad to get rid of us since Colton was having that much fun.. He wanted to see the waterfall at the top and that's all he was interested in so he was like okay lets go see the waterfall the whole way..
Then the next day it was windy and it was dusty all through the day so we went to Discovery Gateway for hours and let the kids play, I think that is the most fun that they have had for a long time..
Then we went over the the Clark planetarium and the kids weren't that interested in that so we went back to Discovery Gateway and played for a little while longer and then went to dinner and went to the hotel and went swimming...
We went to the Living Planet Aquamarine they had fun there, we also went to the Tracy Aviary and the Hogle Zoo it was kinda cold outside and there was snow on the ground but we still made it fun for the kids...
We also drove all the way to Lehi to go the the Museum of Ancient Life it was a fun place with all kinds of dinosaur's... The kids loved it..
Colton even found a special egg there little did we know that it was a family pass to Thanksgiving Point for a year.. The ladies at the desk flagged me down and told me that my son had brought this to them and he won the prize.. We gave it to a wonderful, nice, loving family that we knew could use it more than we could..
I hope your enjoying your passes...
We did have a good spring break even though we didn't get to go where it was warmer but that is coming up soon...
Here we come CALIFORNIA in a few months!!!!
When we got there we decided to walk around temple square and of course I forgot the camera in the hotel room because we were just going to find the place that had the connect passes that we were going to buy to save us some money so that we could go to all these places..
So anyway temple square was so beautiful I wanted to walk back and get my camera but I didn't.. We walked over to the conference center and went on a tour, with a tour guide.. The guide probably was glad to get rid of us since Colton was having that much fun.. He wanted to see the waterfall at the top and that's all he was interested in so he was like okay lets go see the waterfall the whole way..
Then the next day it was windy and it was dusty all through the day so we went to Discovery Gateway for hours and let the kids play, I think that is the most fun that they have had for a long time..
Then we went over the the Clark planetarium and the kids weren't that interested in that so we went back to Discovery Gateway and played for a little while longer and then went to dinner and went to the hotel and went swimming...
We went to the Living Planet Aquamarine they had fun there, we also went to the Tracy Aviary and the Hogle Zoo it was kinda cold outside and there was snow on the ground but we still made it fun for the kids...
We also drove all the way to Lehi to go the the Museum of Ancient Life it was a fun place with all kinds of dinosaur's... The kids loved it..
Colton even found a special egg there little did we know that it was a family pass to Thanksgiving Point for a year.. The ladies at the desk flagged me down and told me that my son had brought this to them and he won the prize.. We gave it to a wonderful, nice, loving family that we knew could use it more than we could..
I hope your enjoying your passes...
We did have a good spring break even though we didn't get to go where it was warmer but that is coming up soon...
Here we come CALIFORNIA in a few months!!!!
This was at the Discovery Gateway
The Clark Planetarium
The Living Planet Aquamarine
Museum of Ancient Life
Tracy Aviary
Hill Air Force Museum



2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time, I love the pics. You also are looking amazing, congrats to you on all your hard work, it really shows in your countenance in addition to how awesome your physically look. Good for you!
How fun!
Post a Comment