Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's day... and Birthmother's Day...

I just wanted to take a second and tell my Mother how much I love her and what an example she is to me.. I couldn't live without her and I'm so grateful for all the support that she has given me over the years..The endless talks that we have had and the trials that she has helped me get through..  
I LOVE YOU!!!



I also have a mother in law thats like my own mom too... She is totally an awesome lady and I'm so glad to be a part of their family.. She has helped me out so much in my life.. Thank you thank and I love you too so much.. 

I'll find a picture to put here....

I also called and told our birth mom Tracy yesterday and told her Happy Mother's Day.. Without her in my life I wouldn't have my little Braxton and I'm so thankful to her for picking us to raise him.. Thanks for all you did for us blessing us with such a sweet little spirit.. I love you tons!!! 
I hope that everyone had a good Mother's Day....

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones