It is still catch up time.. I have been such a slacker at blogging that I'm way behind now... Anyway we took the kids to the park to do some easter egg hunting and the night before it snowed so the kids had to find easter eggs in the snow.. We missed Braxton's age group so he didn't get to hunt at the park in the snow..
We had an easter egg hunt at Matt's moms with some cousins and they had a blast.. We had it inside the house..
We had an easter egg hunt at our house.. Everyone was out of town so it was just my kids and my sister's older kids looking for easter eggs.. My Dad and Mom filled the eggs...
They had fun...



2 comments:
Beautiful family, thank you for joining my blog!
Looks like you guys have tons of fun together. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I have to take a peek every now and agian. I hope that's ok!
Post a Comment