Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November is National Adoption Month...

I wanted to tell Tracey,(meet tracey here) HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU!!! I have the utter most respect for you.. The love I feel for you runs so deep in my veins no one could understand it unless they have experienced what we have experienced.. You are truly an amazing person and I'm so glad that GOD brought us together. I will always love you and admire you. I know when our son gets older he will feel the same love towards you too that we have for you. I'm so proud of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for our little Braxton..(If you want to read the adoption story go here) We love him just as he was born from us.. He is so perfect in our little family and he has brought so much love and joy to our lives.. Colton loves to be a big brother to him and Braxton loves him right back. Thank you for making us a family of 4... I love you always and forever... Hugs and kisses.. Until we see you again.. Hopefully that will be soon...

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones