I love fall just for the fact that the leaves fall off the trees.. I love the colors of the leaves.. I love to take pictures of the kids in leaves it reminds me of when I was young and I would play in the leaves for hours on end.. I don't have many trees at my house so we went to my mom's to take some pictures and of course they had as much fun as I had when I was little. Anyway enjoy my sweetie's... I love these little boys they bring so much joy to me and sometimes hair pulling times but I do love them...
So cute, I love pictures of the kids in the leaves! I just wanted to say thanks for the hint on the free cards! You are the best. I hate spending alot on xmas cards just to turn around and ship them out. So, THANK YOU!
2 comments:
So cute, I love pictures of the kids in the leaves! I just wanted to say thanks for the hint on the free cards! You are the best. I hate spending alot on xmas cards just to turn around and ship them out. So, THANK YOU!
Aww, The boys are SO stinking cute! I love those pictures!~ :-)
Post a Comment