Thursday, November 19, 2009

I won something...

Remeber yesterday I posted about two giveaways and I won the 50 custom cards to design... I'm so excited.... Thanks to Adoption.....Chaning lives from beginning to end... Thank you, thank you....
Cindy

5 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Nice, congratulations! It's always fun to win things!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Congratulations. How exciting. I have never one anything. Your kids have gotten so big!!! I haven't been able to follow blogs much our CRAZY lives!! It was nice to take a peep. I love the post on the boys playing in the leaves :)

Vicki said...

Hey Cindy, I am not sure why but my blog doesn't show updated on anyone's site anymore. I don't know, I am clueless. Yah, I am getting close...I figure about 40 more days and I will have another rugrat. Scary thought. I think the boys will be at the hotel in Ogden but I will be so close to baby that I will probably stay home and relax if I am not already in the hospital :) Hopefully I get to see you guys for the holiday's. I will let you know!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Hey CINDY your the best!!! I have a blog dedication towards all our adoption info! Off to the side I have our email, and home address. Thank you so much for your SUPPORT!!!! I really appreciate it ;)
www.hermansenfamilyroots.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Hey Girl. Unless you are planning on really learning all the ins and outs of CS4, I would just go with Elements..seriously! Start out with Elements and when you feel like you are limited, then upgrade. You will feel overwhelmed if you jump right in to CS4.

I've really been practicing getting the pics right in camera so my editing time is really cut down. I use LR now to edit the pics I shoot in RAW and I only use PS if I need to sharpen, do funky textures or change into black/white. Hopefully in January I will have time to learn to do it all in LR...that probably doesn't help you but that's what I do now.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones