Sunday, December 13, 2009

..What we have been up to lately..


For family home evening on Monday we did our tradition of decorating a gingerbread house and the kids had so much fun doing it.. They ate off the roof gum drops.. It was Hilarious to watch..








We haven't really been doing much so I haven't updated my blog.. We went and got us a Christmas tree in the mountains, I had my camera but it was snowing that day and I didn't want to take it out in the weather so I left it in the truck and I didn't take any pictures of the tree or of the mountains or anything I can't believe it...








I'm still waiting for the best picture of the kids with Santa. We went and seen him at the library but I didn't get a very good picture.(aren't Mr and Mrs. Claus the best looking around?) Yeah I'm a little biased because they are my parents.. HAHA The other night we had a ward Christmas party and he wasn't my Santa Claus(DAD).. I'm just waiting for Santa to come to our house so that I can get the perfect picture.. Until Santa comes these will have to do..


He wasn't very happy, I think he was scared..

He hasn't quite figured out that this is Grandpa & Grandma, but he told his dad that Santa sounded like Grandpa...


This is the ward Santa...

6 comments:

The Hermyzoo! said...

Oh that looks like fun. Thanks for reminding me that I completely forgot all about doing that this year. With my past week I am not sure I will. Glad your having:)

Michelle W. Nate said...

Your gingerbread house turned out really cute! And it looks like you found a nice tree too!

Jen said...

Love the tree...you found a great one!

Chelsi Chipps said...

Hi! I actually never got anything about the winnings. :( If I had yours, I would definitely trade! I've texted Lila to see if she knows what happened! Hopefully we can get it figured out! Sorry!!

Merry Christmas!

Marilee said...

I love the pictures!!! Thanks for featuring me as a birthmom on your blog roll. It's quite the honor!

The Redhead Riter said...

Great header pic!

Let me guess, no one liked the icing on the gingerbread house! LOL

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones