Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm an Aunt again to my niece Brinley.. We are all sick.. :(





I was so totally excited to hear from Audrey saying that I was an Aunt. At first I didn't know what she said I had to ask her twice what she said. I was so excited that dumb me forgot to even ask her how much she weighted and how long she was. How could I forget that.. Oh well I found out a couple of days later. I asked Matt if he knew and Tracy(Shad)the dad had texted Matt telling him he was a daddy and she weighted 6lbs 15oz. I found out later she was 18 1/2" long. We haven't seen her yet since every time when a baby is born my kids are always sick. It never fails. Oh well I would rather stay away then take a chance of getting someone sick that doesn't need to be right now. I love you guys though and I'm thinking about you, wishing that you were closer so that I could help you out or cook you some dinner. I think about you everyday and wonder how you are doing.. Thank goodness for our moms that is all I can say.. Until we see you(Aud & Tracy) I can't post no pictures of her(Brinley) sorry everyone... After we got back from our camping at the reservoir Colton actually got sick there but Braxton didn't get it until the next week and then Matt and I got it to.. We are doing alot better but still don't want to take no chances yet. We haven't really done anything fun this week except go to our lame fair it wasn't much. I wish that it was neater than that but it isn't. I guess that's what you get when you come from a small town..

6 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick. So much was happening the weekend you were camping that we just couldn't get up there to visit. Thanks for the invite though. Hope you get better soon.

Average Me said...

Sorry your sick. I hope you guys are getting better. I'm so baby hungry right now, I'd love to be with ANY baby right now. Congrats on being a aunt again. =) Hope your well. Love your face.

The 3 of Us said...

Thanks for the post. We are glad that you are excited about being an aunt. I am so happy that we are family. We understand that you can't come right now. It is nice that you are so considerate. Thank you. We will love you have you as soon as you feel better. I can't wait for Braxton and Colton to meet their new cousin. Love you guys and hope you are feeling better!!!

The 3 of Us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristina said...

Fun to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment and letting me know about your blog. It will be fun to keep in touch and keep up with the happenings in Preston!

wendy said...

Cindy! Hey I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog. Go to gypsygirl0101invite.blogspot.com. ~Wendy

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones