Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Camping at the reservior and floating the river..Oh what times we have together.






This past weekend my(Cindy) family wanted to go camping and they wanted to go the the reservoir this time instead of the mountains. I was down for it but Matt was like "What are we going to do there". He likes to ride four wheelers but he will be fine. We had a fun time go swimming everyday and a couple times a day. I knew I had a water dog(Colton) but I didn't think that he was addicted to the water like he was. He hardly got out of the water. His eyes were all red from swimming so much I felt so bad. He also woke up that first night with croup and then the second night too and now he is just sick with a runny nose and a cough. Poor boy. Braxton also got a little sun on the last day that we were there he got some sun and his face was bright red but it didn't stay long it went away the next morning. He is fine now. I was busy getting stuff put away and my mom was holding him in the shade but the glare off the water must of got to his face or something. On Saturday my brother Bill wanted everyone to float down the Bear River on inter tubes they went twice. The first time I stayed and watched Braxton and Jaxon and then the second time Matt said he would stay and watch the kids. It was fun and scary at the same time for me. I couldn't reach the water very well to get me in the right direction because the tube was to big for me or it was blown up to much. I finally hitched a ride with Bill half way down the river which was nice. It was fun though I want to go again but with the right tube this time so maybe I won't be hit by trees and bridge cement pillars.. I ran into one.. Oops. I had fun even though it wasn't the mountains it was good for a change though. I hope everyone had fun too. Oh yeah I just got a call today saying I was an Aunt again.. Audrey and Tracy(Shad) had their baby girl. I didn't even ask any questions about how much she weighted or how long she was.. How stupid of me I guess I was just so excited I just forgot.. Until the next time everyone. We love you and take care...

5 comments:

Average Me said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the water too, so I am totally with your water dog. =) I love that picture with Braxton trying to get that binkie. What a cutie. I want to float the river too. =) Love your face.

wendy said...

Cindy! Hey this is Wendy Andrus from HS! How are you! You & MAtt have such a cute family! I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I was surfing off my sister's & some how came across yours! If you'd like you can check out my blog, gypsygirl0101.blogspot I would love to hear from you! ~Wendy

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Your boys are so adorable! I don't know what I will do when the girls each reach 15 pounds!! They are already gaining so much weight!! They are just starting to get that chunkiness in their thighs. It' adorable!

mandamike said...

looks like a lot of fun! Very cute pictures too.

The Cheney Family said...

We love to float the river to. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones