




Hey everyone.. We had a blast up to our property working cleaning up all the dead trees and branches that have fallen over or broken off over the years. It is looking so much better up there. I can't wait to get it all done and established so that it really looks like a camp ground. Colton had fun up there playing in the pond area for some reason that isn't any water in there right now so it was a little muddy but not to bad. We worked mostly across the pond on the little bank cleaning up the branches and trees and then burning them. Braxton had fun too, he sleep most of the time and came out to play in his stroller. I strapped him in it this time without his car seat and set him up so he could see. He liked that alot. Matt had fun he was in his element using his skidsteer to knock trees over and just to dink around. I loved being up there even though I had to work. It is so peaceful there you actually hear the birds chirping and singing to you. I can't wait for someday that I can move up there. Anyway we had so much fun, I'm looking forward to going camping this next month I told Matt we are going camping at least once a month. I'm going to hold him to it too. Anyway Tomorrow is our big day at the temple to get our little man sealed to us, I'm totally excited. I have waited for this for 3 months now. I just had to put him in his clothes today and see how he looked in them. He is such a cutie pie. Needless to say I had to wash them because he spit up on them. Oh well. I hope that Colton will be a good boy tomorrow that is my only concern. I have told him that he needs to use a soft voice, no bad words and be good. I ask him where he is going and he says Jesus house. It is so cute.. I'm looking forward to blessing him and giving him his name that we will know him by.. Braxton Boyd Hull... Thank you everyone for taking time out of your busy life's to come and enjoy these two special days with us.. I appreciate each and everyone of you and the love you have shown to us. Thank you Tracey most of all for our most precious little gift.. I love you and I wish that you were coming to meet everyone.. Someday. Someday you will I promise you. I love you.. Thanks. I will post some pictures of the temple day and of the blessing day.. You know I love my camera...



2 comments:
I am so excited for you. I am sorry we couldn't be there. Too much sun got the kids kind of sick and really cranky. Plus, Jeff was leaving earlier today to head back to training. We thought of you today. Hope it went well.
Yay I'm so glad that you have a blog. I'm adding you to mine if you don't mind. Thank you for your comment. I really do appreciate it. I think of having another baby and I want a little boy so bad, and then I think "WHAT? You can't take care of the ones you have." =O) You inspire me. Love your face. Love that baby. And I will call you sometime. I think it would be fun. Thanks again.
Post a Comment