Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June is already flying by...





I can't believe how fast the days go by.. We are getting ready to go camping this weekend up to our property in Cub River to do some work and try and get our camp ground cleaned up. Then next week is Braxton's sealing and blessing it has gone by so fast. I'm looking forward to the 4th of July. I love to go watch the fireworks. I can't believe the price of everything how much it changes from year to year now. I just went and filled up my suv today it cost me like 95.50 I couldn't believe it. I guess gas at $4.07 a gallon is why. Colton has been sick the last few days with the flu I think that he is starting to feel better he still doesn't have much of an appetite but I'm sure it will pick up again. He is growing up so fast. Braxton is also growing he weighs around 13 lbs and 12 oz or so. He is in the smiling stage and cooing. I love that stage. Well Matt of course is busy as usual. He just got done building a shed to store some of our stuff in there and free up some space in the garage that's attatched to the house. He always finds time to be the best dad that he can, he has helped me out more since we have Braxton than he ever has and I truly appreciate him for that. He is a great husband. Well me I have been busy taking care of Colton and Braxton, house work, going to endless appointments and just trying to keep up with life. I'm totally thankful for all of my blessings, friends and families. WE LOVE YOU...

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones