



Hey everyone.. June is here. June is a busy month for us.. In between all the Dr. visits, dentist visits, church meetings, baby shower and everyday life, We are going to be finally blessing our second little miracle to our family, and taking him to the temple to be sealed to us. We are planning on the 27th to take Braxton to the temple and the 29th for the blessing. We went to court on May 14th and got the final adoption decree saying that it is final on our end. We knew it was finally the day we meet him. I also think that we are wanting to go camping to around the 20th of June too. I love to go camping maybe this time the weather will be better. I'm looking forward to all the activities that are happening in our family. I can't wait to final have this little boy sealed to our family forever. He is such a pure joy and love from heaven and from Tracey. I wish that everyone could meet her, her daughter and her mom and know what good people that they are. I love them so much. Braxton is a special little man to have so many people in his life that care about him and love him. He is growing so fast I took him to the Dr. on Monday he weighted 12lbs and 9 oz he had to go back to the Dr. to have his ears checked he had an ear infection. Two weeks before that he weighted 11lbs 6 oz so I know that he is growing. Anyway I will let everyone go for now and talk about our life another day.. Take care and We love you...



1 comment:
Soooo precious. I love your pictures. I'm so excited to hear about the blessing and temple dates. That will be so special. Michelle
Post a Comment