Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Updated pictures of the baby bump....

Well here is the baby bump now.. It's growing or I'm just gaining to much weight... LOL.. It's probably because I have gained to much weight... This pregnancy has been pretty easy going except for a few tests that I have had to do.. About 7 weeks ago something weird was happening to my left breast so I had to go to the surgeon and have him look at it.. In 2007 I had a couple little lumps removed which turned out to be just some fatty tissue(it has a long name but don't remember what it was) so I know better than to mess with that kind of stuff.. So me and Braxton went to the Dr. and he looked at it and was really concerned so he sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound and then I had to have a mammogram too.. Let me tell you that was not fun at all.. It got squeezed so much that it leaked colostrum all over the plates and down the lead apron I was wearing to protect the baby... Anyway it came out that I have dermatitis on my breast, but my obgyn Dr still wants to watch and keep an eye on it...
Now if its not one thing its another... 

I had the glucose tolerenece test done when I was 27 weeks and I failed it so I had to repeat with the 3 hour test and I passed it with flying colors and my last appointment my Dr wants to me to repeat it again.. What the heck its not very fun.. I had to spend 2 hours at the Dr's office because it made me sick and that's not fun not being able to do anything... So next Wednesday I get to repeat and I'm not looking forward to it at all.. I have also had to watch what I'm eating no refined sugar meaning cakes, cookies, candy, everything that i have been craving this pregnancy... Wow what a rip off... Oh well I guess I will live...
It's best for the baby anyway I guess the sugar you eat goes straight to the placenta and most foods don't that's what the Dr told me... This baby means alot to me so I have been sugar free for a week now... Whew who..
. I'm proud of myself....   


 This is at 28 weeks

This is 29 weeks

This is 30 weeks...

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones