Saturday, October 23, 2010

Camping for deer season...

We went camping for deer season about 2 weeks ago.. It was kinda cold, we ran the furance the whole time while up Willow Flats..
There was one day that was pretty warm so I got the camera out and took some pictures of Braxton.. Colton was gone with his dad.. Then when he got back he wouldn't let me take any pictures of him so he doesn't have any...
It was so beautiful up there with all the trees changing their colors... I had fun.. I finished a book that I have been reading off and on when ever I get in the bathtub.. That's the only time I have to relax and read is the bathtub.. Anyway..
We had a blast...













1 comment:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Yeah! You got one more trip in.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones