Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkin Carving....

We went to the Pumpkin Patch last weekend and got us some pumpkins... We had fun looking for pumpkins... I think that the funniest part was taking pictures though.. I didn't even get one of Matt... Oops..
 Love ya babe anyway.. 



 










We carved them last Monday for family home evening it was great. I didn't have to do all the work this time, usually it is just me carving them with the kids but this time Matt helped out.. I couldn't do much because of my baby bump in the way and I wasn't sitting on the floor to help... I sat on a lunch box and cut 3 pumpkins faces and Matt did one and Colton did 2.. Braxton just walked around wondering what we were doing and trying to stick his body parts in the pumpkin... Anyway it turned out great.... I forgot to take a picture of the finished products oops bad me... Oh well.. I got the most important pictures anyway..


















1 comment:

Vicki said...

So fun. We didn't even get pumpkins this year (bad mom). We have been so busy with Braiden's football. I love the one of Braxton trying to put his foot inside the pumpkin. Too Cute!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones