Monday, September 27, 2010

Well here's some updated pictures....

Well my baby bump is getting bigger or I'm just getting fatter... Anyway enjoy these pictures.. She moves all the time in the daylight hours it seems.. When I have to get up to go to the bathroom in the night I sometimes feel her move once or twice and she goes back to sleep..
 I love this feeling..
I never ever thought that I would have a baby in my belly again.. My pregnancy has been going really good and I feel great for the most part.. My uterus is bigger than it should be so when  I went to my last Dr. appointment when I was 23 weeks I measured 25 weeks.. I guess I measured big with Colton too.. This next Dr.'s appointment I get to drink that awful drink and get a shot for my rh-factor... Not fun.. I will be 27 weeks on Wednesday and into the thrid trimester.. Whew, I'm so excited...
Anyway as I'm typing this she is moving all over the place..
I LOVE IT!!!



This is at 22 weeks


This is at 22 weeks almost 23 one day shy..


This is at 24 weeks



This is at 26 weeks...

1 comment:

Triumph in Learning said...

The baby belly deff is comimg along now!!

Sounds like your doing well. So Great that you got suprised with this wonderful Gift, and get to experience pregnancy again:)

Can't wait to see pictures when she is Born!!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones