Ok this will be the last time that I go crawdad fishing with the boys.. Needles to say that I'm pregnant and when we got up there Braxton was sound asleep and theres rattlesnakes too.. Needless to say that I spent 4 hours in the truck trying to find a comfortable spot to sleep but couldn't find one so I sat there the whole time looking outside and eating..
I was so mad and ready to go home the first 2 hours we got there but no we had to say out until 2:00 in the morning.. Crazy men..
Next time they can go by themselves and I will stay home..
They did pretty good though..
Matt went with his 2 brothers Jade and Blake and of course Colton..
This was one the biggest one that they got..
The troops cleaning their meal.. Yuck
This one got a hold of Jade's finger
The cleaning process..



1 comment:
So were they as tastey as they thought they would be. "Worth it?"
Hope you are feeling okay.
Post a Comment