Well we went camping with my family up strawberry.. We spent most of our time picking huckleberries.. YUM YUM..
I spent 2 days picking and Matt way out did me.. He spent 3 or days and sometimes twice a day.. I couldn't do it.. I tried, I hiked and I got sick so I decided to go back to the camper because I wasn't feeling very good..
We ate huckleberry pancakes, we had huckleberry cheesecake and huckleberry cobbler over our camping trip.. Let me just tell ya, YUM YUM YUM...
I have 2 gallons of huckleberries in the freezer to use when I want..
I can't wait for next year to come to go pick some more.. I will probably do better then since I won't have an enlarged belly due to my baby bump...
We had tons of fun.. The kids did too..
It was so relaxing to just not have to worry about anything except for where the kids were...
Besides that it was a blast...



1 comment:
I'm so jealous...camping and huckleberries. I only got a gallon this whole season.
Post a Comment