Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I love my two little men...

Wow I can't believe how big my boys are getting. It just blows my mind.. My five year old will be turning 6 in March and my almost 23 month old will be turning 2 in March.. Wow time just seems to fly by. Life has been good here for us..
Matt has been a little slow this winter with work but is doing enough to make a little money. Hopefully it will pick up real soon for him.
I have been really loving being a stay at home mom. It is hard at times but I wouldn't change it for nothing.. I have also lost 10 1/2 lbs so maybe I can feel better
about myself and be able to do the things that I want to do.
I love life and I love my family so much.

I want to tell Tracey, Breann, Grandma Sue, Grandma Sylvia and Mark how much you guys mean to us. Our life changed almost 2 years ago with the birth of our son..
You will never know how truly blessed and loved that we feel for your
love and sacrifice to place your little man with us..
We thank you everyday.. When I look in his eyes I think of you(tracey) daily..
How could I not.. I love you so much.. Thank you thank you..
You are an amazing woman, mother and friend..
I can't wait to see you again and give you a great
big hug and share our
son together..












2 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Way to go on your weight loss. Pretty soon we will be just too hot to handle. Ha ha....:)

The Hermyzoo! said...

WAHOOOO I am so happy for you on lose the 10.5 pds that's dang AWESOME!!!! My hubby and I started one to and it feels good to see the weight finally coming off. I can't believe how old your boys keep getting and how fast. It's so unfair how fast kids grow. I hope all is well at your home. Things have been nuts here so I haven't been able to read as often as I would like. Hugs and Kisses coming your way from Declo :)

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones