Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The weekend after Christmas this is what we do!!

Every year after Christmas we go and spend time with Matt's Aunt's, Uncle, cousins, nieces, nephews, sister, brothers, mom and Grandma down at a hotel in Odgen, Ut.. It is pretty fun. The kids get to swim until they have a rash all over their body and their eyes are blood shot and they still want more.. LOL. It is a time to do some crafts and play some games.. A time to kinda relax and chat with everyone that you don't see for a year or so.. I know SLC isn't that far away and we should visit more.. Life just gets busy I guess.. The fun doesn't stop there you have the big kids that have to come up with something every year that is beyond disgusting to do like one year they mixed vingear and something together, or see who could eat the most jello, they do the chubby bunny, and this year they did who could eat whip topping the fastest out of a can.. GROSS... I really enjoy the time together with Matt's Grandma she is such a incrediable lady and I love her so much. We celebrated her 75th anniversity this year, it was a surprise.. She was surprised... I love her, she is like my own grandma.. She has always been there for me and treats me just as she treats her real grandkids... I can't wait until next year..
(see you there Vicki.. :) No I didn't post your picture..:(




This is the whole party that usually comes to the hotel to party for 2 days...









Don't ask... I think he looks cute...

These are the ones that did the whip topping contest...

Yeah even mine did it.. He didn't eat much at all but he made a mess!!

1 comment:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Looks like you guys had fun. All I can say is ICK! That made my stomach hurt just thinking about eating all that cream.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones