Ok I didn't know if I wanted to really post these for everyone to see but hey what the heck right? I have lost a total of 18 1/2 lbs in 4 weeks... I know thats good but I have tons more to lose...
The first picture is before I started my diet. I'm totally embrassed at the way I did look..
4 weeks after my diet... Still a lot of work to do though....



8 comments:
SO GREAT!!! Congrats on having a successful month on your diet! What are you doing? I should do the same thing........maybe I will...
18 1/2 pounds-wow! That is AWESOME! Good for you! :)
Wow, 18 1/2 lbs. That is great! I am so proud of you. Congrats! XOXO
You may think you have a lot of work still, but dang girl, you have done a lot of work so far. You look really good. I'm proud of you and it makes me want to try again to loose my weight. I even purposely didn't publish the comment you left me about it so I can always easily find it. Looking good, I can't wait to see pics of when you get to your goal.
Don't be embarrassed! You're doing something and you look great! :) Again, keep up the great work! You'll love it down the road that you have pictures to see where you began your journey and see how much you've accomplished :)
I AM so HAPPY and proud of you! 18.5 is AWESOME! I am sure you just keep feeling better and better don't you? I have a long week and a half with NO weight loss. However I think I have figured it out and on to a new and improved week :P
Keep up all the good hard work!!!!
You are doing great Cindy! Keep it going.
Wow Cindy you are doing great. Keep up the good work. You'll have to let me know how you're doing it. You are such an awesome person Cindy. I have been such a spacy friend and I appologize for that. You are so sweet. You really didn't need to get Bridger anything. That was so sweet. But really don't worry about it. It's the thought that means the most. You are such a beautiful lady. Inside and out. I think you've got one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen. I love your smile. Keep up the good work. It sucks trying to be healthy. lol I am not looking forward to it. =) Love your face.
Post a Comment