Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's been a long time....

I have tons to post about.. I'm so sorry that I have neglected you in so long. I got a new computer for Christmas so it has been a slow process of getting everthing off the old one and on to the new one and I'm still not done yet.. Anyway I will try to do better...

This is only a face a mother could love.. This seems to happen all the time.. He gets a hold my bubble bath and then we have a mess..
Gotta love being a mom...





I just love it when these two little boys get along and do fun things together.

I just love them both so much..





Remember back when the kids had their pictures with Santa Claus and I didn't like them so he came to our house and we took some then. They turned out so much better...


No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones