I'm so excited... Braxton's birth family is going to Bear Lake to vacation and then they are coming to our house to stay for a couple of nights.. I'm so excited, not only for me but for Braxton too. He is young so he probably won't remember much of this visit but I can take lots of pictures so that this time is remembered... I can't wait.. SO T you can't change your mind.. I know it will be hard to see him and not get attacthed to him since he is so dang cute... I think you really need to come and visit and meet our family too.. Please Please don't change your mind on me... If you do I won't be mad I understand but I was looking forward to your visit and hanging out and getting to know you some more.. I promise you will have a blast here.. I can't wait to see you, Breann and Grandma Sue... I have been telling Braxton that you are coming i'm not sure if he understands but I'm sure he would love it too.... I will see you on Monday...



1 comment:
How exciting! I hope the visit went well. Your kids are getting cuter everyday!
Post a Comment