Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's been a long time....

I'm so sorry for the time that has passed by and the people that check my blog and wonder where I am. I'm here I promise.. We have had a busy and hectic time lately so I haven't been able to get on much to post anything. My last post was about the birth family coming for a visit.. I did get a visit from the birth grandma and her boyfriend Gary, which was so fantastic.. It was so nice to see them, visit and do things together.. I enjoyed watching them with Braxton and feeling so completely at peace and knowing that Braxton is so loved by everyone in his life... We are so lucky to have a birth family like them... Our birth mom wasn't quite ready to come for a visit so hopefully next time it will happen..
After Grandma Sue (we call braxtons birth grandma) left, Colton got deathly sick. He was so sick and come to find out he had E-coli now that's not something that I ever want back at my house again.. We don't know where he got it or how but it had to be the week of Rodeo which was July 28 through August 1. It was scary because if it gets to bad you can actually die from it.. Thanks goodness it went away since there is nothing they can do about it anyway.. The whole family got sick but it hit Colton the worse.. Little Braxton just had the diarrhea from it and it lasted forever. Anyway I'm glad that is gone.
I also had two nieces born in between all the hectic scheduling, activities and being sick.. Matt's brother Blake(his wife) had a little girl she weighted 5lbs 14 oz I think.. My little sister had a girl and she weighted 6lbs 14oz. I have got to hold them both and do some snuggling...
I like the snuggling..
We went to Lagoon twice in the last two weeks. Colton is back in school as a Kindergartner can you believe that... It sucks that I can't download any pictures either I can't get my pictures off the camera because something is wrong with the USB cable and connecting it to my camera it doesn't recognize it so I got to figure out how to fix that. We went to a derby last weekend it was fun. Colton loves to watch things like that.. What boys don't, right? Matt went to his dad and moms today and re-done their back porch for them with the help of B,j and Blake.. It took them all day until 5:00 to get it done and Matt's still not done yet, a little bit at a time I guess..
We are going Camping next weekend for Labor day. We are going to be picking huckleberries, I'm so excited... I love huckleberries especially in waffles or pancakes.. Yummmm.. I will have to post some pictures at a later date since I can't figure out how to download them with out my USB cable..
I will post again soon, but for now goodbye..

3 comments:

jenda greenlee said...

cin, don't ever plug your camera into the computer using your usb cable, it will short out and fry your camera, thats what our teacher told us in class. your computer might have a place where you can take the memory stick right out of your camera and put it in the memory stick slot in your computer, if you can't find one i've got a card reader you can borrow. its less expensive to replace a memory card than it is your camera. :)

Michelle W. Nate said...

I was wondering if you'd left the blogging world. :)

The 3 of Us said...

Glad to hear you all are okay, especially Colton. That is scary stuff!!! Let us know if you need anything! We are just a drive away.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones