Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where did I disappear too?

Many of you are probably wondering where the heck I have been.. Well I have been home but busy.. We sold our travel trailer enlisting me to find another one. We decided on getting a fifth wheel instead and that took a lot of my time so no blogging.. I found one and we bought it and had to go to Lehi, Ut to get it. My family was planning a trip to Challis Hot springs in Idaho and I wanted to go and they were leaving on Friday.. We bought the fifth wheel on Wednesday so I had two days to clean and load everything in it. We did make it but we forgot some things. Oh well. We left on Saturday to go camping and came back on Sunday the 5th of April so we have been out of town for 8 days... Sorry it was so long I missed looking at everyone's blogs.. I have a lot of catching up to do don't I? I will post again with pictures from our trip.. I got a lot of cute pictures of Colton outside since the weather wasn't very good I didn't get much of Braxton. I totally needed a little vacation to just relax... I'm back now...

8 comments:

Savannah said...

I hope you had fun! I would love to take a vacation and get away from everything!

Kadi said...

I am glad you are back. I was wondering where you were. I was thinking about calling to see whats up. Glad to have you back. Can't wait to see the picture of you trip.

MOANA said...

Glad your back to the blogosphere sounds like you had a busy and yet nice time. Can't wait to hear more about it and see pictures.

The Swainston Family said...

YEAH! I'm glad you are back!

kristina said...

Glad you had a fun vacation! It always helps to get a break!

Triumph in Learning said...

Glad to see your back;) Can't wait to see your PICS!!! Sounds like you had fun.. Have a great day!

Hugs,
Hannah

Kadi said...

Tell Matt every women needs one night out with other women. Tell him we can meet at your house, go somewhere in preston and come back to your house and visit for a while. I am sure he can handle that. I was going to take the kids to the heritage center on Friday April 10, but if the weather is not good then we won't go. If I do decided to go tomorrow I will call you in the morning.

Kadi said...

I am so sorry about Friday I forgot. We decide not to go and I am sorry I didn't call. My mom told me she talked to you. Soon as this weather gets better we need to get together and play. Talk to you soon.

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones