Thursday, April 16, 2009

~Easter Time~

I just love easter.. We didn't get to do our usually. We usually go camping and then hide the eggs in the mountains but thats okay we still had fun.. We had an Easter egg hunt and dinner on Saturday with Matt's family and an Easter egg hunt and dinner with my family on Monday.. My mom and dad went back to Challis so we couldn't have Easter without them.. It is so fun to see the kids faces when they get to find the eggs.. I just love it. Sometimes you forget the real meaning behind why we celebrate Easter but I read the story to Colton and it helped me to remember the real reason to why we celebrate Easter.. Here's some more pictures for you...



Colton with his cousins on Matt's side


Daddy helping Braxton get his eggs..


Colton finding eggs

Look what I got mommy ha ha!

Happy boy...

Checking out all their loot in their eggs.


Braxton finding his Easter eggs himself. This is my family's side


Colton searching for Easter eggs


Happy to find Easter eggs.. He just liked being free on the grass and trying some grass
Braxton and his cousin Jaxon.. There is 5 months difference, Jaxon being older


No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones