Friday, April 17, 2009

Look what I lost...

Well my 5 year old is no longer a baby. I have know this for along time now, but I for sure know it now.. He lost his first tooth on Monday. It has been really really loose and I was just letting him show me how loose. I asked him to push it forward and it went along way so I asked him to push it towards his tongue and it went in some. I said to him why don't you push it towards your tongue again so I can see so he did but his fingers were in the way so I couldn't see, so he did it again and this time he pushed and it snapped and out came his tooth.. He bled a little, I'm surprised he didn't start crying when he seen the blood thats usually how things go. He was brave and strong.. He was so excited to tell his Dad so he called him on the phone. I think he was more excited for the toothfairy to come than anything... He got a $2.00 dollar bill from the toothfairy and he was totally stoked..


6 comments:

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Congrats! Man, I can't believe how much Braxton looks like Colton- you have a couple of cuties on your hands! So, guess what? Cori is pregnant again and asked us this morning if she could place with us! We are getting another baby in December!!

Triumph in Learning said...

He is so cute!!! And that was so sweet that he wanted to call and tell his daddy about it:)

Vicki said...

OMG, I cannot believe Colton lost a tooth. He still seems so little. I am glad I got to spend some time with your over Easter weekend, it was good to see you guys and even more fun to sit with you at the pageant. Nicole did so good but I am with you...she should have placed higher!

Michelle W. Nate said...

Wow! That tooth fairy is rich! :) It must have been super shiny. It is so hard to believe how big these kids are getting.

Anonymous said...

Sorry we had to run on Saturday. It was good to stop by. Your boys are growing so fast. I am going to have to see if I can get Braxton to stop crying next time I see him. He is too cute to not be able to hold!

The Swainston Family said...

Congrats on losing the first tooth! That is exciting! Thanks for the nice gift you left for us on our back steps. When do you plan on doing an order? You are awesome thanks again!

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones