Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wow it's the middle of March already...


Where does the time go? It seems to past you right on by. I can't believe it is March and the middle of March.. Colton's birthday was on March 3rd. We had lots of fun at his birthday party. I can't believe my little boy is 4 already. WOW. We are just still waiting for our son to be born.. I think that we are going to name him Braxton Boyd. I got a call today from Tracey. She is going to be going inton labor soon. We are on stand-by and ready to jump when we need to jump. We are totally excited to finally get to see our son and be with Tracey and her family again. Tracey will forever be a part of my family and my life. I love her. I have had the baby things packed and ready to go for about a month now and I decided that I better be getting my bag packed with the stuff that I really don't use so its ready to go. I'm totally excited to finally get to meet this little boy face to face and love and hug him. I love this little boy. I hope that time slows down a little thought it just seems to be flying by. Colton is ready to be a big brother to his brother. He tells me all the time that he will sing to him and feed him.. I think he is goingo to be a good big brother. Matt is excited too. He is always asking are you sure you got the maps, the laundry done, the dirty dishes in the sink put in the dishwasher and just nervous I think. We are excited and we will have to post some pictures when we get back home with him.. I can't wait to show him off and post a picture of him. Thanks for all the love and support of everyone..

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones