Monday, February 11, 2008

Guess what! It's a a a BOY!!!!!


We finally have the news that we are having a boy.. We are so excited.. Colton is so excited to have a little brother. Tracey our birthmom called and told us the news and right when we were done with our tax appointment I had to go buy some material for a baby boy. He had to have a couple of his own blankets.. The baby is due around the first week in April and he looks healthy and developing like he should be. I'm so excited to get to see him when he is born and love him like he is our own. I give all the credit to Tracey she is a very outstanding lady and I love her for making this sacrfice to place her child in our arms to raise and to love and look after for the rest of his life. She is really a neat lady and I hope that someday everyone will get to meet her and know why she has touched my life by knowing her. She may have lived a different life then we have lived but she is right there with Jesus she is willing to give a part of herself to someone else to make their life better.. Wow what a good woman she is and I'm glad that she will be part of my family. I do love her with all of my heart and soul. She will always be welcome in our life. Thanks to everyone for all the love and support that you have showed Matt and I through our journey in life...

1 comment:

Tracey said...

ahh, I love you too. I could not of found a better set of parents for my "your" baby boy..
Tracey

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones