Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Turkey Day....


I can't believe how the months just pass you by.. It is so hard to believe before you know it, it will be Christmas time and a new year.. Where did the time go? I guess it just flies by when you are having fun. Thanksgiving day was great. We decided to go to my family's dinner and eat.. Matt cooked a turkey in the peanut oil. My dad asked him if he would cook it so he said yes he would.. It looked burnt but everyone seemed to enjoy it. I didn't have any it makes my stomach sick.. We got to peek out our new little nephew just a sec. Everyone was sick so they took him straight into my parents room and that is where he stayed.. I stood at the door and took some pictures and then got him on video.. He sure is a cutie pie.. Wow 15 years of marriage and a baby.. I'm so excited for them though.. We went down to Matt's parents and talked to them for a little while.. I had the sour cream lemon pie oh my heck I love that pie it was so good.. Emma, Megan and Colton were so hyper and loud. They had fun playing though.. I'm so glad that thanksgiving is over though to much food.. I got so full I almost puked.. I couldn't even finish my plate... Matt, my dad, Tim(brother) and his 2 kids, Bill(brother) and then Bill's brother-in-laws went paint balling before the dinner.. They had a fun time.. Paint balling is their favorite thing to do in the winter time...

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones