
I can't believe that Christmas is about here.. The months just seem to pass you by.. Before long I will be a big ole 32 years old.. Whew.. I love Christams time though it is my most favorite holiday. Not only do we get to celebrate Jesus's birth and remember all he did for us, but also a time for us to get together with our families.. If you don't already know this about me, I'm a family girl at heart.. I love spending time together. Colton all he wants for Christmas is a baby sister.. He has seen Santa Claus twice already this year and sat on his lap and that is what he told him he wanted.. What a funny little boy... I think he is lonely and wants someone to play with.. I love him and I'm thankful for God sending him to us.. My life is very blessed to have such a kindred spirit in our house.. Yeah there are sometimes I want to pull my hair out but he is such a joy to Matt and I.. Where would we be without him.. We would be alone.. I want to tell everyone that I love them and thank you for supporting us with our adoption journey. I hope that it will happen fast for us and we will be blessed with a child soon. We are ready to be parents again to a new little one and to share our life with the Mom that has given us the best gift we could ask for. Thank you again for all your love and support. Asking questions about everything. Thanks.. We love you guys...



No comments:
Post a Comment