
Wow what a blast we had going camping with Matt's brother Tracy(Shad) and his wife Audrey.. It was so much fun.. We had some visitors too. Most of the brothers that could came up and seen us.. Lafe, Blake and Valerie and baby.. (I can't remember how to spell his name) You know who I'm talking about though... We had a lot of fun.. Especially standing around the fire and hearing an explosion.. Holy crap that was scary... I know there is always someone to make you laugh when you go with someone else.. Thanks Tracy(Shad) for the entertainment it was much appreciated... If you have no idea what I'm talking about you might just have to ask old Tracy(Shad) what that was about...I'm sure he would tell you... It was just so good to get away for everyday life and spend time with the ones that you love and cherish in your heart.. I know without my family and Matt's family what would I have in my life.. Nothing.. I'm so glad to be a part of the Jepsen Family and I'm so glad that Matt is a part of my family too.. We will have to have more family outings together and plan some camping trips.. I sure do love to get together with everyone.. Thanks for making that a special camping trip that we will always remember...



No comments:
Post a Comment