Monday, September 10, 2007

Just keeping busy and waiting...


We have just been keeping busy and waiting.. We have had a few leads but they never ever pan out for us.. We just received some news that we are going to be transferred from the Logan Utah agency to the Pocatello agency. At first I was kinda like why do this to us... I then had a change of heart.. I love my new caseworker his name is Jared and he seems like an awesome guy and always there to help and answer questions that we might have.. He also told us in Pocatello they only have like 25 adoptive couples which isn't that many.. So we were excited about that. When a birth mom comes into the office and decides to place her baby for adoption she would see another caseworker that is there for them. Then they would get to look at profiles of the couples waiting.. Pocatello agency first shows them the couples from their own agency and if there are none that they like then they show the rest of the Idaho couples from the different agencies in Idaho and if they don't like any there then they will show the out-of-staters.. I really think that this a good move for us. Even though Pocatello is an hour away and a little out of our way.. We are still excited to be there.. We hope that they will be able to help us add to our family..

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones