Sunday, July 8, 2007

Our adoption Journey


Matt and I decided back in March of 07 to look into adoption to build our forever family.. We decided to go through LDS Family Services. We had to fill out like 25 papers about us. Then we had to go to a home study class and learn about adoption that took us six weeks. In the mean while we had to work on our birth mother letter and our on-line profile. It seemed like after we got the birth mother letter all done and our collage it took forever for them to approve us. Everyone went on vacation when we were waiting so we waited too. Finally after 6 weeks we got our letter of approval. We have been busy trying to make our profile perfect and getting it up and running on the Internet.. I have been working like crazy on trying to find our child instead just waiting because I know if I didn't try then I would go more crazy.. I'm so excited to add to our family though adoption it is such an amazing process.. We can't wait to love and kiss our new child someday.. Colton he is so excited too. Everyday he asks me when his little sister is coming. Maybe he knows something that I don't know.. I guess we will have to just keep praying and keep our fingers crossed for when the time comes...

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones