
Wow.. Where does the time go? It seems to fly right by you.. One day you are a baby and the next you are an old lady of 32. Wow.. Can you believe it? I can't. Before you know it, it will be Christmas just a week... Wow. I love christmas time though it is my most favorite holiday of the year.. This is the time to celebrate Jesus's birthday. Wow what a great thing to think about when you are in the christmas spirit and to remember all the he has done for us. I'm so thankful to him everyday. I'm looking forward to getting to see Colton's face when it is time to open the presents and stuff. I have always been like that. When I was younger I would go wake everyone up so that we could open presents and I still do being 32 years old. Last year I had to wake Colton and Matt both up. I was so excited and I couldn't wait to have them open their presents. I don't know what it is about this time of year but I love it.. I mean I could do without the cold and the snow but then again the snow is fun but I do hate the cold. Oh well I love little town of Preston and I'm not going to move anytime soon. I guess after 32 years of living here I know that this is where my heart is and my family... I hope that everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.... LOVE THE HULL'S



No comments:
Post a Comment