Friday, March 4, 2011

Look What I Did!!!

Well of course most of you know that my almost 3 year broke his arm.. He has a buckle fracture. For the first 4 days he just wore a splint and then had it wrapped up until we could get into the bone Dr. to have it casted.. He wanted a blue cast so that's what he got.. He has been hitting things around the house thinking that it is a weapon..
It must not hurt for him to do that.. He is such a little trooper, so strong and brave..
He has endured alot in his short little life and I hope that is all he has to endure for a while.. He is truly a miracle to me and I'm so thankful to his birth parents for picking us to be his parents..
We love him and we love you too...

......Braxton I love you......





No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones